Forecast Facility Needs & Justify Funding Requests
In order to initiate the capital planning process, having the right tools to evaluate building condition and prioritize investment is key. You need to be able to identify where repairs, renovations and replacements are required, accurately calculate costs and then prioritize projects. Capital Forecast provides quick and easy access to an inventory of structures and assets along with a record of their age and condition. By using this powerful modeling tool you can identify and assess what needs to be done and determine which is likely to prove a better return-on-investment.
Capital Forecast also integrates with MaintenanceEdge bridging the gap between your capital planning and operational maintenance programs to enhance your overall facility management capabilities.
- Helps justify funding and budget requests by tracking the cost of correcting deferred maintenance deficiencies
- Reduces risk by ensuring that needed corrections are properly prioritized
- Easily generates customizable reports for analyzing capital budgets and expenditures
- Automatically updates your live capital plan with corrective costs by integrating with your work order process (requires MaintenanceEdge Work Order)
- Provides access to your capital plan data anytime, anywhere from any computer via the web